Wellcome

I made this blogg so that more people can find out what a wonderful thing it is to crochet amigurumis. Many patterns out on the internet have huge restrictions or you have to pay for them, even the most easiest ones. Therefore ebbashandiwork was made for you to find patterns that are free, you are allowed to sell the product made by your own hands, but not the pattern itself. All I want in return is that you link to my blogg when you sell the product.

Note that all terminology is American since most visitors on the blogg is from there.

You might think it's odd that I'm writing in English when I'm from Sweden but the reason is that most patterns out there is in English, I'll try to write them in Swedish as well.

Jag skapade denna bloggen för att folk ska kunna testa på hur fantastiskt det är att virka amigrurumis. Många mönster ute på nätet är begränsade eller så måste du betala för dom, även de mest fundamentala. Därför gjorde jag denna bloggen där du finner mönster som du får sälja produkten du gör (med dina egna händer), men inte själva mönstret. Allt jag vill ha i gengäld är att du länkar till min blogg när du säljer produkten.

torsdag 18 augusti 2011

Apple


This pattern is a free pattern and you are allowed to sell the product made with it. It is not allowed to sell the pattern in any way. If you wish to translate it into another language please contact me, note that you are not allowed to sell the pattern if you do. If there is something unclear in the pattern you can contact me at ravelry.com my user name is EbbaK or at my e-mail ebba.klemedtsson@yahoo.se

This pattern is easy, but not for the beginner since you have to know how to swap yarns.

The size of your apple will reflect your type of yarn and hook size.

As in my pear pattern I start with brown yarn, to see how I make it pull inwards se the pear pattern at my blogg http://ebbashandiwork.blogspot.com/.

Yarn SandnesGarn Lanett
Hook size 2,5mm

ch chain stich
sc single crochet
2in1 make two sc in one sc
()x6 repeat what's in the brackets six times
() Brackets to the right of each row indicate the number of stitches you get

r1 6sc in a magic ring Use brown yarn and in the last sc change to red yarn(6)
r2 (2in1)x6 (12)
r3 (1sc, 2in1)x6 (18)
r4 (2sc, 2in1)x6 (24)
r5 (3sc, 2in1)x6 (30)
r6 (4sc, 2in1)x6 (36)
r7-r13 sc in every sc for 7 rounds (36)
r14 (5sc, 2in1)x6 (42)
r15 sc in every sc (42)
r16 (6sc, 2in1)x6 (48)
r17-r19 sc in every sc for 3 rounds (48)
r20 (6sc, 2tog)x6 (42)
r21 (5sc, 2tog)x6 (36)
r22 (4sc, 2tog)x6 (30)
r23 (3sc, 2tog)x6 start to fill the apple (24)
r24 (2sc, 2tog)x6 (18)
r25 (1sc, 2tog)x6 in the last sc change to brown yarn (12)
r26 (2tog)x8 , then do 5 chain stitches and 4sc, starting in the second loop from (4) the needle. Fasten of

To make the bottom part bulge even more inwards I thread yarn through the middle of the apple down trough the bottom and up two times.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar